Animals in Europe #32 - October 2012
Animals in Europe is our monthly newsletter, bringing you the latest developments on animal welfare in the EU.
- New hope for Europe's animals
- Animal welfare in European Commission Work Programme for 2013?
- Implementation of slaughter regulation
- Huge delays in Member State compliance with group housing of sows
- CALLISTO Conference on companion animals and disease
- Europeans against cruelty to seals
- Towards ISO certification for animal welfare
- Animal welfare should be considered in EU-US trade and economic relations
- Non-commercial movement of pets
- Queen guitarist Brian May rallies European decision makers to stop the UK badger cull
- Agriculture Committee adopts report on long-distance transport of live animals
- Bulgaria and Mexico audited on animal welfare